Wednesday, February 2, 2011
First Paragrah of: Why i will never drink again
"Are you sure your going to be alright?" says my mom. "Yes mom you asked me this about a thousand times" I said. My mom is so annoying sometimes. I just wanted her to go away on her little trip and leave me alone for once. "Ok I believe you, theres some money in the money jar and i left some numbers for you to reach me". "Mom?!" " Ok ok i'm leaving now and dont forget to feed the cat, remember last time I left you home?" She was really annoying me now, I just wanted to shove her out the door. "Yes mom i remember, and it won't happen again. I promise." I had to convince her so she would just leave already. "Ok Crystal I love you so much don't do anything illegal!" I just mumble her a yes to shut her up. Then she leaves. Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord!!! I dont even go to church but i feel like I could just go and start clapping, dancing, and singing. Finally she is gone. You see my mom and my dad are divorced. It doesn't really bother me. But this means that my mom has a ton of money to spend. So she takes random trips with her friends. This time shes going for a week and this is the first time she will be away for a long time. So solve this equation. Mom gone + empty condo + pool and bar on the roof + last day of highschool = PARTY!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment